The All Raise Boston Chapter invites members of our founder and funder community to join students at Wellesley College for a panel discussion and networking event focused on career pathways into the venture capital ecosystem!
This event is in coordination with the Wellesley Blue Angels, a student organization that seeks to create enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and promote interest in the private and venture capital ecosystem. Their goal is to increase the number of Wellesley founded startups and students who enter venture capital and private equity related careers. Let's join them in making sure the future of the Boston tech ecosystem continues to be bright!
- 6:00 - 6:15 -- Overview of VC industry, Boston ecosystem and resources
- 6:15 - 7:00 -- Panel discussion and Q&A with funders
-7:00 - 7:30 -- networking
Moderator: Kleida Martiro, Investment Partner, Glasswing Ventures
-Sarah Holmes, MBA Associate, Underscore VC
- Rudina Seseri, Founder and Managing Partner, Glasswing Ventures
- Rose Carpenter, Deputy CIO, Wellesley College
- Kiki Mills, Partner, Drive By Draft Kings
- Lily Willess, Vice President, Silversmith Capital Partners